Business and Corporate Counsel
Successfully negotiate business transactions.
A guide through all phases of establishing and building a business.
In the business and corporate world, even a small mistake can result in a myriad of costly issues and setbacks. A successful business starts with a strong foundation, which includes experienced legal representation.
Our attorneys are prepared to guide businesses through all stages, including establishment, growth and development. While large businesses and organizations often have full-time lawyers on staff, that typically is not an option for small and mid-sized businesses. Stuart & Branigin can fill the gap. By getting to know our clients, their businesses and their goals, our lawyers can advise clients on a wide range of legal issues.
Stuart & Branigin lawyers can assist with the following:
- Legal entity formation, including business, professional and nonprofit corporations; limited liability companies; general, limited and limited liability partnerships; and joint ventures
- Stock and asset sales
- Regulatory counsel
- Business succession planning for closely held businesses
- Shareholder, operating and partnership agreements
- Corporate governance
- Mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- Commercial agreements of all types, such as manufacturing, distribution and supply contracts; commercial real estate leases; master equipment finance leases; and executive and key employee contracts
- Domestic and international joint ventures, affiliations and strategic alliances
- Limited offerings of securities by growing businesses