Our firm has earned a reputation for success in insurance litigation.
We successfully represent both insurers and policyholders in insurance coverage disputes.
Insurance is a significant asset for businesses and insurers and an important investment for policyholders. For all insurance matters — including coverage litigation, arbitration and mediation — Stuart & Branigin has the knowledge and experience you need.
Some of our substantial coverage disputes have included:
- Long-term environmental and occupational disease claims
- Worldwide pharmaceutical product recall
- Product liability and property damage claims occurring over several policy years
- Reinsurance contracts
- Claims against directors and officers involving civil and criminal antitrust issues
- Property damage and business interruption losses from multiple ice storms
- A major trucking accident.
Stuart & Branigin lawyers can assist with the following:
- Commercial and comprehensive general liability
- Product liability
- Directors and officers
- Property damage
- Builder’s risk
- Self-Funded Employee Plans
- Life insurance
- Professional liability
- Design-build projects
- Railroad protective liability