In matters of insurance law, our attorneys have you covered.
Lafayette’s insurance lawyers.
Insurance is a significant asset for businesses and insurers and an important investment for policyholders. For all insurance matters — including coverage litigation, arbitration and mediation — Stuart & Branigin has the knowledge and experience you need.
Insurance and coverage dispute services from Stuart & Branigin.
Attorneys at Stuart & Branigin are well-versed and highly skilled in the areas of insurance law and coverage disputes. We routinely counsel and advise clients on insurance matters including:
- Commercial and comprehensive general liability
- Product liability
- Property damage
- Builder’s risk
- Self-funded employee plans
- Life insurance
- Professional liability
- Design-build projects
- Railroad protective liability.
- Long-term environmental and occupational disease claims
- Worldwide pharmaceutical product recall
- Product liability and property damage claims occurring over several policy years
- Reinsurance contracts
- Claims against directors and officers involving civil and criminal antitrust issues
- Major transportation and trucking accidents
The clients we represent include:
- Directors and officers
- Nonprofits and philanthropic organizations
- Railroad and transportation companies
- Colleges and universities
- Public and private education institutions
- Hospitals, medical entities, and healthcare organizations