Counselors on private and public construction projects
Relationships that Matter.
When disputes arise, we help resolve issues both inside and outside the court room. Whether representing the owner, contractor, developer, or material suppliers, we help project participants understand their contracts and comply with them. Stuart & Branigin attorneys can provide counseling at all stages of complex construction disputes involving dispute review boards, mediation, and arbitration.
Areas of Concentration:
- Construction Claims & Contract Dispute Resolution
- Construction Defect Litigation
- Construction Delay Claims
- Contract Preparation & Negotiation
- Design – Build
- Mechanic’s Liens
- Green Building
- Project Administration & Closeout
- Public and Government Contracting
- Public Owners
- Private Owners