Wills, Trusts and Estates
We have deep knowledge and experience in planning, preparing and administering wills, trusts and estates.
Our lawyers have broad knowledge and an outstanding record in estate and trust planning and administration. We can assist you in all types of matters from the simplest will to the administration of complex, multi-million-dollar estates. Our lawyers effectively navigate the complicated estate planning laws that are unique to individual states. For generations, individuals, families, professionals and business owners have relied on us to provide strong counsel and effectively administer wills and estates.
At Stuart & Branigin, lawyers build a relationship with their clients so that our clients can feel confident that all assets, property and wealth are in capable hands working in the client’s best interests. Our private client team is a skilled, dynamic multidisciplinary team that works together to make sure all clients are receiving top-quality service and ongoing communication.
We provide the following estate, trust and fiduciary services:
- In-depth, personal advice, and counsel from an experienced team
- Preparation of wills and trusts
- Appointment of powers of attorney, health care representatives, living wills, and guardianships
- Charitable gift planning documents
- Effective tax planning to minimize income, estate, and inheritance taxes, and to maximize the tax advantages of charitable gifts
- Business succession planning
- Planning and implementation of complex gifting strategies
- Experienced counsel to executors, trustees, and beneficiaries in the administration of estates and trusts, including advice on federal and estate tax matters
- Estate and trust litigation
- Dispute resolution