Accidents can happen in the blink of an eye.
Car accidents are the number one cause of personal injury claims in the United States and Stuart & Branigin is here to pursue your rights and to help you receive maximum compensation for your injuries. Insurance may not cover all the damages you have suffered or will suffer in the future. Before you discuss settlement with insurance companies, contact our team of Personal Injury lawyers so we can help you recover the maximum amount of money for your pain and suffering, property damage, past and future medical bills, and past and future lost wages.
If you are involved in an auto accident, take the following steps and then contact our team of Personal Injury lawyers:
- Stay at the scene of the accident.
- Check on all drivers and passengers and call 911.
- Ask for a copy of the police report.
- Exchange information. Get the names, numbers, addresses, drivers’ license numbers,license plate numbers, and basic insurance information from all drivers involved in theaccident. Get the names and contact information from all passengers involved in theaccident. Get the names and contact information from any witnesses who saw theaccident.
- Refrain from making comments about the accident. For example, do not admit guilt,apologize, or discuss responsibility for the accident.
- Take pictures of the accident.
- Call Stuart & Branigin at 765-423-1561.
We can help represent you or a loved one in many types of car accidents, including but not limited to:
- Distracted Driver Accidents
- Texting & Driving Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Head-On Collisions
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Rear-End Accidents
- Side Impact Collisions
- Single-Vehicle Collisions
- Accidents with Underinsured Motorists
- Accidents with Uninsured Motorists
- Accidents Caused by Automobile Part Defects
- Wrongful Death Caused by Another Driver’s Negligence
- Pedestrians Hit By a Vehicle
- Motorcyclists Hit By a Vehicle
- Bicyclists Hit By a Vehicle