Trucking accidents can be devastating and life changing.
Trucking accidents often cause serious damages and catastrophic injuries.
Contact our team of Personal Injury lawyers so we can help you recover the maximum amount of money for your pain and suffering, property damage, past and future medical bills, and past and future lost wages.
If you are involved in an accident involving a truck, take the following steps and then contact our team of Personal Injury lawyers:
- Stay at the scene of the accident.
- Check on all drivers and passengers and call 911.
- Ask for a copy of the police report.
- Exchange information. Get the names, numbers, addresses, drivers’ license numbers,license plate numbers, and basic insurance information from all drivers involved in theaccident. Get the names and contact information from all passengers involved in theaccident. Get the names and contact information from any witnesses who saw theaccident.
- Refrain from making comments about the accident. For example, do not admit guilt,apologize, or discuss responsibility for the accident.
- Take pictures of the accident.
- Call Stuart & Branigin at 765-423-1561.
Have you been injured by a semi-truck, a commercial vehicle, or other large truck? Stuart & Branigin’s Personal Injury lawyers will help you seek the money you deserve.
We can help represent you or a loved one in many types of truck accidents, including but not limited to:
- Collisions with Semi-Trucks, Commercial Vehicles, or Other Large Trucks
- Accidents Caused by Violations of Federal or State Trucking Laws
- Accidents Caused by Truck Part Defects
- Wrongful Death Caused By a Truck Driver’s Negligence
- Pedestrians Hit By a Truck
- Motorcyclists Hit By a Truck
- Bicyclists Hit By a Truck