Five Partners Named as 2011 Indiana Super Lawyers
For eight consecutive years, lawyers from Stuart & Branigin LLP have been named by Indiana Super Lawyers magazine as among the top attorneys in the state. Five partners are included in the 2011 edition of the listing, which recognizes lawyers for achievements in specific practice areas. The Stuart & Branigin honorees are:
- John C. Duffey – General Litigation, Transportation/Maritime
- Larry R. Fisher – Health Care, Civil Litigation Defense, Business Litigation
- Bruce A. Hugon – Civil Litigation Defense
- Karen R. Orr – Health Care, Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice, Business/Corporate
- Stephen R. Pennell – Civil Litigation Defense, Business Litigation, Schools & Education
All five have been named by Super Lawyers previously, with Fisher and Pennell appearing each year since the list’s inception in 2004. Those named represent the top five percent of licensed attorneys in Indiana.
Selections for Super Lawyers are made by Law & Politics magazine based on a multi-phase selection process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, independent evaluation of candidates, a peer review of candidates by practice area, and a good-standing and disciplinary check.
Stuart & Branigin was founded in 1878 in Lafayette, Indiana. Our experienced and knowledgeable lawyers provide trusted counsel to local, regional and national clients. Our firm is composed of five practice groups, Corporate and Non-Profit, Litigation, Personal Injury, Private Client Services, and Transportation.